Travel Fellowships to Attend Global Biobank Week
The deadline to submit a travel fellowship application has now passed.
Applicants can expect to hear back regarding the status of their application by the end of May.
A limited number of travel fellowships will be available to cover the expenses of biobank scientists and staff wanting to attend Global Biobank Week in Stockholm, Sweden, 13-15 September 2017. Applicants must be from Low or Middle Income Countries (LMIC) according to the World Bank LMIC classification. Each travel fellowship provides up to 2,000€ to cover the costs of travel, accommodation, and conference registration.
Applicants must submit the following:
- (1) A statement no less than 400 words on why they should be considered for this award
- (2) A full curriculum vitae
- (3) The names of 3 referees
- (4) Evidence of nationality
- (5) Evidence of current place of residence