The Brewery - Conference Centre Stockholm
Torkel Knutssonsgatan 2
104 62 Stockholm, Sweden
Congress Opening Times:
- Tuesday 12th September (Satellite Meetings)
- Wednesday 13th September: 8:00 – 18:30 (Evening Programme to be confirmed: 18:30)
- Thursday 14th September: 8:00 – 19:00 (Gala Dinner: 19:00 – 21:00)
- Friday 15th September: 8:00 – 19:00 (Evening Event to be confirmed: 19:00)
The Brewery Conference Center Stockholm is the perfect place for conferences, meetings and dinners hosting between 10 and 2,600 participants. Following renovation and building of new facilities, there are now 18 unique rooms and halls.
The Brewery is bright, spacious and modern with excellent loading and logistic possibilities coupled with great interior structural design, which enables a natural flow for the participants. During breaks, participants can enjoy some fresh air out on the four large terraces or just savor the breathtaking panoramic view of the city center of Stockholm and the sparkling waters surrounding it.
Mässallen (conference venue):
Mälarsalen (exhibit hall):
- Subway: Mariatorget station (red line)
- Bus: Hornsgatan/Rosenlundsgatan stop (Bus 4 and Bus 66)
- Time from Central Station: 5-10 min
How to come?
Arlanda Express is the fastest way into Stockholm from Arlanda Airport. It only takes 20 minutes from the airport to the Central Station in Stockholm. There are two stations at Stockholm-Arlanda Airport, Arlanda Södra (south) with access to terminals 2, 3 and 4, plus Arlanda norra (north) under terminal 5. Tickets could be purchased online at www.arlandaexpress.com
The subway is the easiest way to get around town. The city is divided into three zones, and zone tickets are good for several trips within the hour. Tickets can be purchased at SL Centers, underground platform barriers, newsagent kiosks or via SMS. For Stockholm Subway Map click here. Trip Planner for subway and bus http://sl.se/en/Visitor/Plan-your-journey
Sightseeing and events